Monday, January 31, 2011

Gloomy

True They Say.. When We Wanted Something So Bad.. We Will Be Tested.. Singgan Mana Keupayaan Tani Untuk Bersabar.. And To Be Honest With Y'all For The Pass Two Months Or So Its Been A Torrid Roller Coaster Of An Emotional Ride.. Sleeping Is No More An Easy Thing For Me.. Ive Been Stressing A Lot Up To The Point That It Makes My Chest Hurt Everytime I Think About The Situation I Am At The Moment.. And It Never Looks Like Its Gonna End.. And Most Of The Times I Wish The Time Never Move At All Because At Every Turn Of The Corner There Is Something New To Stress About.. But What Can I Do When This Is What I Choose For.. I Just Hope I Can See The Light At The End Of The Tunnel..

Sometime Well Lately Most Of The Time I Feel Like All The Patience, All The Suffering, The Pain That Im Enduring Right Now Makes Me Feel Like My Feelings Is Never Been Appreciated.. What I Feel Is Never Important.. Outside I Try To Put A Fake Smile.. Inside Im Crying And Trying To Hold Out Not To Let It Out.. But To Some Their Feelings Is More Important.. When Will This Ever End.. Maybe Living In The 'Dark' Can Help.. Away From Everyone And Not Knowing What The Hell Is Happening Outside Can Help..

Enough Is Enough..

True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: