Monday, December 27, 2010

This Morning

This Morning.. Lappie Is Having Its McAfee's Updates.. And I'm Doing Some Report Bla Bla Bla.. Need My Morning Coffee Shot.. Still Is On My Holiday Mood.. Susah Susah.. A Slow Start Really.. And To Be Honest With You Its Been 48 Hours Since I Last Step Out Of The House.. Banarrrrrr.. And I Dont Believe I Can Stay Put Teranah Miatu Heheheh.. The Last Time When I Was Out Was On Friday.. Spent Sometime With The Girlfriend.. Which Is Quite A Feat Really Especially I Can Hardly See Her Lately.. You Know Just Getting Some TLC Hubba Hubba Hubba Hahahahaahaha Nadawah.. Its Been Good To Get Out And Spent Some Quality Time With Her Especially When Our Relationship Hasn't Been Going On Very Well Lately.. We Have Our Talks Putting Out The Bad Things And Yeah The Time We Spent Away From Each Other Was A Major B!+c|-|..

Well On The Personal Front.. It Didnt Bed Well Either.. And It Is A Very Very Hard Month.. First Up Mom Is Sick Again.. And Because Of That We Opted That The Business Should Stop For A While Until She Gets Better And She Is Been A Strong Old Gal She Is.. Been Battling Fever Athma And God Knows What Else But She Still Tough It Out But Her Condition Is Getting Worse So A Long Rest Is A Wise Things To Do.. Yes The Family Income Will Subsequently Drop But There Is No Price For A Healthy Mother.. Agreed?

Its Been A Bad Month For Me Itself With Everything That Is Been Going On Around Me.. Almost Every Single Night I Woke Up In The Middle Of The Night With My Heart Beating Real Fast.. Ive Been Thinking A Lot About My Future And Its Scary.. Especially With Its Being A Bad Month.. Man! Its Torture.. As Result I Turn Up Late For Work.. I Feel Weak.. Hell I Even Hardly Tie Up My Shoe Laces And Run.. It Is That Bad.. But Insyallah Di Mana Ada Kemahuan Di Situ Ada Jalan.. Just I Have To Make Sure.. No Not Sure.. But Very Positive That Jalan Yang Ku Pilih Atu 1) Lurus 2) Jujur 3) Amanah And More Importantly 4) HALAL!

I Think For Now Atu Tah Dulu.. Take Care Everyone.. Owh Btw.. Jumaat, Sabtu & Minggu 3 Hari.. Sekajap Saja Kan Rasanya Cuti Ah Hehe
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: