Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Run Time Log

Run Time Log For 14/12/2010

Run Time: 47 Minutes 33 Seconds
Estimated Calories Burned: 644.02

Finally After Quiet Sometime I Did My Run Again.. Happy To Share My Knee Is Being Friendly Yesterday.. Tho I Cant Really Push It Because Every time I Try To Increase My Pace.. There Is A Trace Of Sharp Pain But As Soon As I Hit The 30 Minutes Mark The Pain In My Knee Absolutely Disappear And I Started To Increase My Pace Late On.. So I'm Pretty Chuffed For Myself.. If The Weather Is Staying As Beautiful As It Is Right Now Then I'm Going For Another Round Later On Today.. I Don't Think I Can Increase My Pace Just Yet But Maybe A Longer Run Would Do And If Everything Works Out Like It Was Last Night Hey Maybe I Could Up My Pace A Bit.. Hey Its The Post Jogging Is The One I Dreaded.. You Know When Your Body Is Already Cool Down Then All Those Soreness Slowly But Surely Creeping Back.. But Hey I Sleep Better At Night And Wakes Up Fresh In The Morning.. Try And Beat That! =)
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: