Thursday, December 23, 2010

Run Time Log

Run Time Log For 23-12-2010

Run Time: 41 mins 15 Seconds
Estimated Calories Burned: 565.84


Wahhhhhhh Rindu Ku Banar Tampat Ani.. More Than 2 Month Since I Last Jog Here.. And The Verdict Is Aku P.A.N.C.I.T.. Why? Well Lets Start From 1) Badan Yang Makin Naik.. 2) Its Almost A Week Since I Last Jog.. 3) My Normal Kb Jogging Route Is Flat All The Way And Here Around The National Stadium Area 40 - 60 Feet Of Vertical Climb Really Took Its Toll On Me.. But Nevertheless No Matter I'm Just Doing A Snail Pace But More Importantly I Clocked Over 40 Mins Of Jog.. And There Were More Than One Occasions Where I Was About To Give Up But Hey I Still Got The Grit And Mentality To Hang On And One The Last Stretch Of The Jog I Managed To Increase My Pace And My Knee Is Saying Lagi Lagi Laju Lagi Bui Tapi Paot Cakap Woooii Woooii Sanak And Paru2 Ku Cakap Baik Ko Adang Keluar Ku Dari Mulutmu Kang Hehehe.. I LOVE RUNNING AS RUNNING LOVES ME!!!!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: