Saturday, October 23, 2010

Things That Caught My Attention Today

And What Would Happen To All Private Residence Who Is Doing The Same.. I'm Telling You In Kb Its Like Clockwork.. Kiri Kanan Dapan Belakan Bilang Org Kan Menunu Nganya.. And That Includes My Dad Jua.. And It Really Didnt Help With The Climate Around Kb Right Now.. When Would They Learn
I Only Agree To Some Extend.. And To Most Of It They Are Being Very Transparent.. They Cannot Blame 100% On Public Servants.. Tho I Have To Agree Certain Conditions And Rules Needed To Be Enforce But A Bigger Role Should Be Given To The Employees.. I.E Cuba Lihat Contractor Ngusai Jalan.. Now Tell Me.. Berjaga Kan Safety Durang.. I Dont Think So..
From Today's BB Opinion Page.. I Gave An Ironic Smirk.. Yes Memang Di Brunei Ani.. Our Drivers Love Hogging The Right/Fast Lane.. And Yes Sometime I Do Understand Some People With Their Short Minded Attitude Ter-tuntum2 Especially If U Can See The Left Lane Is Empty.. But What I Dont Get It.. Whats The Point Of Having A Back View Mirror If You're Not Going To Use It.. If You Saw A Fast Moving Vehicle Approaching.. Move To The Left.. Or If You're About To Overtake The Car Infront Of You.. Hold On For A Few Second.. Like I Used To Say All The Time.. Its Is Really Hard To Teach Common Sense To Some..!
I Have Become An Avid Reader Of Pg Hj Abd Rahman Pg Omar.. Was Looking For His Post On Today's Opinion Page.. But There Is None.. Flipping Away The Newspaper Page.. Owh He Is Doing A Focus Column.. Another Good Writing From Him.. I Think Im Fast Becoming A Fan.. =)
I Like This Point Jua.. To My Friends One Day Tani Akan Lalui Proses Ani Jua.. Hehe
Ehemmm No Lah Bukan Aku.. Tapi Sajawahhhh
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: