Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Bah Awu Bah Manasajatah Kamu..

Its Been Sometime Now Since I Did A Proper Bla Bla Bla Read Stuff For You.. Ive Been Trying To Get My Head Round.. Lots Been Happen In The Past Few Days.. Things Have Gone From Stupid To Crazy And Now Totally Getting Out Of Hand.. Should I Go Into Details? Nahhhh What Good Would It Make.. One Thing Ive Learned The Hard Way Is That Dont Mess With Those Who Had Power Or Live With Power.. Even Though You're Trying To Defend Someone Or Something That You Love.. They Would Gladly Abuse It And Make It As If Your The Bad Person.. And I Admit It I Do Have Flaws.. I'm A Human.. I Have Feelings.. I Have Emotions.. There Were Times When I Will Be Angry, Sad, Happy And Whatever It Is That Makes You A Human.. Alright That Is How Far I Could Go.. You Guys Aint Getting Anymore Hehehe Apakan

Nevertheless I'll Be Saying Goodbye To My Workplace.. Been Moved To KB Branch Effecting 1st October But I'll Be Officially Transferring This Monday.. To Be Honest It Is With A Heavy Heart That Ive Got To Move.. But Its An Order Like It Or Not I Got To Respect It And Be A Professional.. Would I Miss This Place? Yes Of Course Spent 4 Years Of My Life Here.. Met A Few People And Now I Called Them My Family.. We All Talked And Share About Our Problems.. Stupid Jokes.. Being Crazy.. The Great Things About Life.. Then The Friends I Hang Out With Also I Consider My Family.. My Love One.. My Life Routine That Needs Changing.. Its Really Is One Major Change But I Have To Take It Like A Man And Take It Positively.. Insyallah Maybe Like What My Officer And Many Others Said.. "Ada Rahmatnya Tu.. Manatau Di Sana Rezeki Mu" Who Knows.. =)
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: