Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jotting Idea Being Block

Ahhhhh The Bragging Right For Tonight Until The Next Match Belongs To Manure Fan.. Was Jumping Up And Down When The Gerrard Level The Game At 2-2 But Hey Its Berb-ass Night Tonight So Lets Dont Take That Away From Him.. So Right Now I'm Gunning For Car Town Been Refreshing The Damn Application For Fuck Many Times Its Getting Rather Frustrating Really.. The Same Thing Like Mafia Wars It Was Great When Not Much Are Playing It But Since The Game Grow It Is Fast Becoming One Waste Of Time.. Anyhow Since Friday Till Today Its Been An Eating Galore.. Stomach Busting.. Large Intestine Booming Or Whatever You Wanna Call It Session.. On Friday Us Guys Went To Kb But Before That Went To Kg Ayer Metassan's Open House And I Kid U Not.. I Seriously Hate The Boat Ride Karau Ku Yo.. Even When Durang Menagur Mataku Nganya Bergarak Thank God The Food Was Great.. Ada Fight Dengan My Mum's Soto And That Is Saying A Lot.. The Raya-ing Continued Yesterday And Today.. And My Goodness Im Sure Im Gaining Lots Of Weight So Im Planning To Continue My Puasa Enam Plan Either Tomorrow (Kira Hari Ani Udah Tu Kul 12:00 Tgh Malam Udah) And Jogging Session Will Resume.. So I Think That Is About It.. Malaslah Kan Taip Panjang2 Mau Main Game Bah Aku
Where Am I?
Told Ya Aku Karau P Masih Mampu Kontrol Macho.. Ptuiii
True To The Bone!
RicHter

No comments: