Saturday, November 21, 2009

Urghhhh

This Thing Is Making A Comeback.. This Purplish Stylish Looking Stuff Is Basically An Inhaler For My Asthma.. So This Is The Thing That Keeps Me Walking For The Time Being.. I Dunno Either My Asthma Is Getting Better Or Not.. One Thing For Sure My Cough Is Getting Lesser Since I Already Able To Spit Out My Phlegm.. But I Suppose My Lungs Is Just Not Working On Full Capacity.. There Are Times Im Just Feeling Out Of Breath.. Take One Good Example Last Night Was One Of The Worst.. Masa Lepak Di Sugar And Spice I Was Thinking Kurang Gula Dalam Badan Pasal Kajar2 And I Was WRONG!!!! Rupanya Kan Timbul Ampus Tah Udah Tu.. So I Reached Home.. Took One Pill Sama Cough Syrup.. So I Lie Down.. Plus Its Been A Cold And Wet Nyte Jua.. Its Getting Worst.. I Didnt Able To Sleep.. Im Just So Out Of Breath Last Night.. It Is That Bad.. That I Just Cant Lie Down So I Decided To Sit Down Saja.. Only When It Was Almost 2 Am.. Finally Im Feeling A Bit Calm Only Then I Am Able To Sleep.. And When I Woke Up This Morning My Body Is Still Is All Shaking.. I Suppose No Late Night Moonlighting Again Tonight Until Im Fully Recover..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

1 comment: