Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Back Just For A Few Moments

I Know I Know Bangas Bah Blog Ku Masa Ani.. Ive Been Busy With The 31st AMAF Meeting Held At The Empire.. So At This Moment With No Delegates Flying In Not Until Later I Mean So I Just Walked In The Office Switched On The Computer And Try To Fight This Fatigueness And The Sleepyhead I Am To Jot In A Few Lines Heeee.. But First Off A Belated Birthday To Zulo Thank God I Managed To Squeeze In A Few Minutes Masa Durg Surprise Kan Ya With A Cake.. Teeeeheeeeheeeee For Photo Pleasure During His Day Go On To Faeiz's Blog. And Then Icy's Is Having Her Day Today As Well So Happy Bday Dalenk Kuh C KAMSIAH ahahahahahahaha.. So Back At My Story Telling For Your Yawning Pleasure Teeheehee..
Havent Been Having Enough Sleep Lately With All Late Arrival Flight.. Only Been Able To Arrive Home Roughly Around 2 Am In The Morning.. But As Usual Once Ur Arrived Home Hasnt Been Able To Doze Off Straight Away.. Aku Pusing Kiri Aku Pusing Kanan.. Aku Tutup Mata Rapat2 Baru Tah Bleh Tido.. Tho It Was Tiring Honestly I Really Enjoy Doing This Its A New Experience For Myself In Dealing With Different Agencies Regarding The Matters.. Entering Strict Clearance Access Areas So Its All Good.. Mingling With People From Different Countries And Finding Out Their Work Attitude Its All Good Experience..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: