Monday, November 02, 2009

AiiiiYayayayayayayai

First Day Of Work.. Macam-macam Kan Di Dangar.. A Part Where One Of My Officemate Kana Tarik Ke Bahagian Lain.. Which Kinda Causing A Mini Uproar Of Disatisfaction.. Mind You Unit Kami Ani Been Chop Then Fix Then Chop Then Fix.. Over 2 Years In This Unit We've Been Changing Bosses Over And Over Again.. Once U Feel Like You're Already Settled Then Tukar Lagi.. Iatah Cam Even At The Very Moment Pun I Dare To Say This Unit Feels Like Going Into One Thousand Different Directions With No Purpose At All.. We've Been Begging For New Staffs To Be Added In But Its The Other Way Round Plang Happen.. Payah Payah.. I Guess Its Just This Dreaded Unit Kali Nobody Have The Balls To Take It Up And Lead It.. Tough Luck Innit!!! Secondly With This Asean Ministers Meeting Coming Up Real Soon.. Plus Ive Been One Of The Many Who Being Drafted Jadi AJK Ishhh.. Just Put Another Dent In My Getting The Fitness Back On The up Hmm But Hey Tanpa Pengorbanan Tiada Kejayaan Dapat Dikecapi.. Aiseymen.. Well At Least My Mentality Is In The Right Note At The Moment But For Now.. Everything Is Just In Plain Words.. Let See How I Performed Later On Masa Jogging Would Tell And To Be Honest Im Kinda Nervous About It.. But As Serious As I Should Be I Must Also Remind Myself.. It All Should Be Done Under The Word Fun Only.. Nda Ja Nda Ja.. Hehehe So Kalau Ku In Hiatus Mode This Few Weeks Ampun Dan Maaf Dipinta Yerrr... Back To Work.. Busy Buanget!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: