Friday, June 05, 2009

Tired To The Bloody Max

Yihaaaaa Early Friday Morning But Im Doing My Thursday Post Been A Lil Bit Busy Today.. Plus Was Being Lazy To Do Some Blogging.. Btw To The Person Who Is Being Funny Leaving Stupid Post Get A Life Yeah..
Anyway This Week Flew Very Fast Its Already Is Friday.. Pro'ly Because Working Days For This Week Only Start On Tuesday.. Anyhoot Went For Lunch At Le Taj Today.. With Jirul Wak Bro Zee Ld And Milah.. Man Its Been A While Since My Last Visit There And My Goodness Indian Food Really Feed U Well I Was Actually Feeling Bloated..
Then After Work I Went To Tasek Owh Yeah There Is New Track Being Open Ive Tried It Today And My Goodness It Was A Torture.. First Off I Didnt Bring Myself Any Water So Can U Imagine How Bad That Was.. Then The Hill Was Really Steep.. And It Seems Like A Never Ending Climb.. I Was Close To Throwing Up And Trust Me Now I Knw That When Ur Mentality Is On The Downward Spiral That Place Can Make U Cry..
But Yeah I Conquered It Yipee.. And As Result Im Spent Hehehe.. The Night Outing Was At Coffee Bean Its Like A New Routine.. Thursday Night Coffeebean Then Saturday Night Will Be Late Supper At McD Cant Wait.. Taraaaa
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: