Monday, June 29, 2009

Hey Its Only Monday!

Wow.. The Current Time Is 4:21 Pm.. Its Only Now I Have The Chance To Sit Down In Front Of The Monitor And Posted Something On My Blog.. Hee.. I Just Got Back From Kb Yeah AGAIN!!!... But This Time Its Not Because Of The Halal Product Expo But The Once A Month Site Visit Routine To The Industrial Site In Kb.. Talking About Great Mileage.. Hmm Just Imagine.. Mun My Office Ani Ada Bah Mileage Cam Blueskies Ah Apa Ku Dpt Udah Ni Ah.. Ceh Dream On Lah Wadi..
Nose Still Blocked But My Body Is Not Feverish As The Last Three Days And The Headache Seems To Be Gone.. Alhamdulillah Thanks Jirul For The Lemsip.. Anyhow.. Let Me Story Story U Guys A Lil Bit About The Weekend JA!!!.. So Have U Guys Watch The New Transformer Mover? Ja? Ja? Go Watch It.. Even If U Already Did Go Watch It AGAIN!! Its Just That Damn Good.. I Mean I Was In Awe All The Time.. Mouth Was Half Open All The Time Hahaha.. Great Fun.. But Some Hiccup Tho.. Twice I Saw A Mic In That Movie Haha Cuai Cuai..
Sunday Then Started With Suhardi's Wedding Then The Night Meet Up With My Family Have Some Dinner Then Off To Jirul's For Bbq With The Guys... Nice Isnt It So Eventful.. Owh Owh Btw.. Nada Security Yang Badan Tagap Di Icc G Hmm I Wonder Why..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: