Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Joy Of Running

If Ur An Avid Reader Of My Blog You Must Be Keeping Tabs On How Often I Talked About Running.. Thanks To All My Friends Who Motivates Me And Giving Me Advices On How To Get More From My Running.. And Till Now Running Is Basically A Part Of My Routine Of Which I Just Cant Live Without.. I Used To Think That Running Is A Torture..
During My School Years When I Joined The School Football Team.. I Loathed Running.. Why Cant We Just Play Football And Dont Run.. Whinged Me To The Team Coach.. But Now I Do Get It Why Fitness Is Very Very Important With Ur Daily Routine.. And Of Coz Ur Health..
Then A Few Years Back I Started To Do A Bit Of Running But Somehow I Just Dont Enjoy It.. Or Pro'ly I Was Hoping For A Quick Result.. But As One Of Mates Told Me.. U Dun See Any Different In The First Few Weeks.. It Only Started To Show After A Month.. Yes U Can Lose Weight In Matter Of Weeks Or Eeven Days.. But I Dun Like Doing That.. For Me That Is Just Plain Crazy.. To Shock Ur Body System And To Shut Down Good Nutrients Supply To Ur Body.. Hmm In My own Opinion.. U'll Be Okay Now But In The Future When Ur Old And Slow.. I Think Thats When Everything Start To Go Wrong..
To Say That Im Happy With The Way I Look These Days?.. I Am!.. Satisfied?.. Im Not.. Coz I Knw I Can Do Better.. It Just That Somehow.. I Wish I Cud Have Started When I Was A Lil Bit Younger.. Hehehe.. Just Got Off From A Blog That Bro Khoo Introduce Me With.. And I Really Enjoyed Reading It.. Coz I Can Relay Myself To It.. The Author Of The Blog Talks About Running And How She Conveys Everything With Her Life.. And Its Just Great Reading..
The Likes Of Running While It Rains.. Yup I Remember Doing That.. Was On The Way Back To Kiarong From Tasek Lama With Jirul When Suddenly It Just Start Pouring.. That Was A Great Run.. Its Just Unbelievable.. Running Early In The Morning Where The Air Is just So Fresh And Cold.. Nothing Beats That.. =)
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: