Saturday, February 08, 2020

Wednesday 29/01/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Wednesday. 


Had our breakfast here this morning since kami left home early. Somehow both of us were not happy with the service. Batah berabis and probably last tah kami kemari tu.


And somehow sampai2 ku di opis my perut berulah again. Baik jua ada gaviscon ampai2 di opis.


The whole morning kami occupied with Dr. Buck. Alhamdulillah almost done udah ni. Need to sit down amongst ourselves then present it to out HOD for vetting before having our next discussion.



Seriously guys nda ku sangka yang apam balik ani boleh di alter resipinya. And my god it was delicious! Owh yeah i finally signed up with Netflix and damn i need to but a smart tv!







Balik keraja taus ku bawa my Wife kemari and my goodness their food at PAPPU Sengkurong is super delicious! Recommended guys. Ku racun my colleague and they loved it too!


WADi


No comments: