Saturday, February 29, 2020

Thursday 13/02/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Thursday and can't fucking wait for the weekend.

Awal kami left the house today salnya my MIL ikut kami. Both kedia and my Wife ada appointment di RIPAS hence my Wife tah ngantat aku keraja and membawa my car.

Heavy keraja ku the next few days ani. Kana bagi task baru oleh manager ku so hopefully apa yang ku buat ani turns out ok.



Remember when i said aku malas kan berlatih? Well today pun sama jua awal ku eskep and have early dinner di Pappu.

Then sebelum balik umah menyampati sekajap di Jerudong membali Satay Hj Ibrahim utk org umah.

I suppose singgan sini tah dulu guys aa update ku sal bulan February. The rest ku sambung in March In Shaa Allah.

Luan luan sibuk bah di opis aa plus malas ku jua kan updating during office hour. Even during lunch time pun ku malas. Nantitah ku pikirkan one day yang mesti ku dedicate untuk update my blog ani. Until then i see you in March 2020. Which is in a few mins hehehe.

WADi


No comments: