Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Tuesday 06/03/2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Its Tuesday And Its Not Even Interesting At All!


Left Early For Work Because My Wife Needed To Get A Blood Test At Ripas.


Then Stopping By At CAM Kiulap For A Spot Of Breakfast. Awal Atu My Wife NDa Mau. Nyangku Eh Jgn Ngada2 Makan! Lapar Bah Kedia Tu Kompom Since Ia Ambil Darah Pagi So She Was Fasting Since 12 Am. 


Found My Last Bottle Of Mumin Date Juice Dalam Laci Ku Yesterday. So Before Balik Ku Masukkan The Bottle Dalam Fridge. Sampai Opis Taus Ambil And Glugg Glugg Ahhh So Delicious. Need To Re-Stock Ni Untuk Bulan Puasa Plus I Might Need To Contact The Supplier For Confirmation. I Know He Is Expecting A Large Shipment Soon. So Hopefully I Managed To Buy Some. Mudahan Tah Jua.


Another Night Kana Ulit Oleh Dua Munchkins!

"Sakit Jua Nyamo Badan Kana Lumpati!"

WADi

No comments: