Thursday, November 30, 2017

The Thursday 16th Of November 2017


My Wife Shared With Me A Photo Of My Father In Law And My Sisters In Law. My FIL Was Admitted At Ripas. Been Suffering With Shortness Of Breath. The Diagnosed Was Bad I'm Afraid. His Lung Was Almost Full With Fluid. It Took Almost 3 Bottles Just To Rid Of That Fluid From His Lung. And Worse Still He Was Also Diagnosed With A Stage 4 Cancer. The Moment My Wife Told Me This News Everything Instantly Stopped. I Said To Myself Not Again. Not Again! Baru Jua Last Week Kedia Celebrated His Birthday.



The Cool Thing About Work Is That We Had A Car That Can Be Used For Site Visit. Nganya Since Aku Kana Nominated By My Manager Untuk Dimasukkan Dalam Insurance List Bagi Driver Yang Dibenarkan. Terpaksa Tah Jadi Driver Jua. Not That I'm Complaining. Nak Tau Kenapa?


This Was Taken At Serasa. As You Can See There Were Our Ceo, My Hod, My Manager And My Two Colleagues In Discussion. As For Myself? I Got To Sit In An Air Conditioned Car Waiting For Them. Not Bad At All Hahaha.



Back At Home Adik Was In The Room And I Got To Baby Sit Her For A While. The Time When She Wanted To Take A Photo. She Gave You That Lovely Smile Hehe.



As Usual Since Its A Thursday. Tahlil Night Laaa Hehe.


No comments: