Monday, November 20, 2017

Hy Guys


Apologies For The Language Hahahahaha One Of The Reason Why My Blog Nda Berapa Banyak Update This Month Pasalnya Hamba Sibuk Bebenor. Meeting To Attend. Site To Visit. Updating Reports And Presentation. And Then Bilanya Udah Ada Free Time Atu. I Just Used It As A Time For Me To Relax My Mind.

Lot Has Happened If You Must Know. The Good And The Difficult. I Didn't Want To Call The Difficult As A Bad Pasalnya I See It As A Dugaan, Anugerah Dari Allah Yang Perlu Ditabahi. Nganya Nda Ku Sangka Lahhh I Have To Experience It Once Again. 

Look At The Folders. Photos Ready Kan Di Update Ke Blog Over Two Weeks Worth Of Update Hehehe. In Shaa Allah Soon Aku Cuti, Well Nda Plang Batah Just Dua Hari Plus Menyambung Weekend Jadi 4 Hari. Maybe I Can Use The Time To Update My Blog. Mudahan Jua Lah Aku Masih Ingat Jalan Cerita Hidupku Ani.

Until That Time I Bid You Adieu And Please Do Take A Good Care Of Yourself. Life Is Too Precious And Time Is Too Short And Valuable For Us To Waste It.

No comments: