Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The Thursday 24th Of August 2017


My Wife And I Woke Up Early This Morning. Aku Atu Plan Kan Memasak And Sedekah Mee Mamak Goreng Untuk Org Office. Rezeki Sangat Murah This Month Yatah Kan Share Sedikit Sebanyak And Semampu-mampu Hati.

Alhamdulillah. By Lunch Time Licin. Heard My Colleagues Loved It!

Baik Jua Biniku Cuti So She Went To Immigration Department Ngambil Numbur Untuk Ku. My Passport Kan Expire Soon So Terpaksa Tah Awal Re-New. And Alhamdulillah Siap In One Day. Ato Bida Mua Ku Atu. Bulat And Nampak Tuha Udah Hahaha.

At One Time The Cloud Spelled 4JJ I.

It Was Pouring When We Were On Our Way Back To Kb.

Colluded With My Sisters. Transfer The Money To But My Wife A Birthday Cake. Then Told Them To Surprise Her Once We Arrived. Plan Executed Well! We Also Got A Cake For My Birthday As Well Hehehe.


No comments: