Sunday, May 10, 2015

The Saturday 9/6

So This Is Our Morning Looks Yesterday. My Parents And My Two Sisters Ke Bandar. My Sisters Biasalah  Tu Ah Daily Commute For School While My Parents Adalah Hal Durang But I Will Share Later On Apa.


Owh Btw This Is My Lil Sis Morning Routine. We Have To Admit That She Is A Bit Slow When It Comes To Studying. And Alhamdulillah After Taking This Supplements. We Can See An Improvement In Her Attitude When It Comes To Waking Up In The Morning. As Well An Improvement In Her Energy Level And More Importantly Her Mind When It Comes To Understanding Her Studies. Still Slow But There Is An Improvement For Sure. Well I'm Not Saying The Supplement Is Fully Responsible She Also Now Taking Tuition Classes At Night As Well. 


A Honest Confession. Hardly Is An Early Morning Person. I Only Arrive At Work Around 8 Am Isshh. But Sekali Sekala Atu Siuk Jua Somehow It Was Quiet Yesterday. Well Since Its A Saturday Jua Yang Banarnya. Arrived At The Office Around 7.15 Am Since My Sister's School Was Basically In Walking Distance From My Office Jua. So I Thought Since Its Still Early Lets Have A Breakfast. And I Hate One In Mind.


Well Not This Tho. I Was Craving For Martabak Jantan. And To My Disappoinment The Usual Place Was Full. I Mean It Was Pack And There Was People Queueing At The Front Of The Shop. So I Set My Mission That Morning. Find A Martabak Place In Kb. Haa Haa Haa Menyasal! Not One Yang Buka In Kb Town. What Happen To Hasinah Restaurant Anyway! So I Went To Mum's Saja. Atu Pun Durang Baru Mengeluarkan Buns. And They Were Blasting Their Music. Its Too Early In The Day To Hear Those Kind Of Music. It Didn't Pump You Up. Its Just Stress You Up. Well Probably Just Me Plang Nganya Tu Since Aku Nda Cukup Tidur.


 So Before Naik Ofis I Took My Time Enjoying This. A Cup Is Enough To Make Me Stay Awake. Well Usually 2 Or 3 But Somehow One Is Good Enough.

Til My Next Post. Take Care Everyone!

TRue To THe BOne!
W


"Sunday Slow Sunday"

No comments: