Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The 10th Of June Post

Its Been Five Days Since I Posted A Post Thanks For Waiting Haha.. Anyhoot The Office Is Quiet Now A Few Of The Office Mates Are Away And The Usual Drama Suddenly Gone! I'm Telling Ya When Your Office Mates Were All Women Often More Than Once There Will Be Drama.. So Thank God The School Holiday Is Coming So Most Of The Usual Suspect Are Or Will Be On Leave.
What's Up With Me This Few Days.. Well I Was Actually Not Being Lazy But Was Trying To Pile Up Stuff For Me To Post And Alhamdulillah From Friday Til Yesterday It Was All Good.. I Misses A Few Birthday Celebrations Luckily I Remember The Important Ones.. Will Share In This Post Later On Ya.. 
Anyway I Think I Will Leave It Just As This For Now.. But For Sure There Be More Posts Coming So Stay Tune And Silalah Menyibuk Kedalam Hidup Ku Yang Tidak Seberapa Ani Haaa Haaa Haaa.

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: