Thursday, June 19, 2014

Crazy Addictive Game

Over 6 Hrs Of Game Play Crazy Isn't It? And This Was Last Week And I Wonder During Ramadhan Ani.. I'll Be Spending More Time On This.. And Today I Did My Quickest Victory Too Bad Didn't Manage To Screenshot It And That Was Around 45 Minutes.. How And Why? Well I've Changed My Tactics This Time Around.. Before It Was Like Defend Defend Defend And Hurt Them Then Strike Back Slowly Whilst Gaining The Territory At The Same Time.. This Time I Just Go Build My Defenses Quick.. Then Make Sure The Strategic Points Were Well Protected Then When I Have Enough Ammunition And Such I Just Go All Offensive Haaa Haaa And I Don't Even Sure Anyone Would Actually Read This Post But I Don't Care~~~ :p

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: