Friday, August 23, 2013

I Really Miss The Old Times

Okay This Is A Rant So If You're Not Interested Please Do Look Away.. Hahaha.. Anyway Ramadhan Passes Us By.. And Now The Month Of Syawal Is Almost Entering Its Third Week.. So Hows You Raya Celebration Everyone? Mine Was Okay.. But Actually I Do Have To Admit It.. For These Past Few Years It Has Been A Total Change Really.. Long Gone The Day Where We Plan For Sungkai Ramai2.. I Miss That You Know.. Mental Mental Mikirkan Di Mana Kan Sungkai.. Mental Mental Memikirkan Berapa Org Kan Join And Such.. Somehow These Few Years Its Just Nonexistence.. I Know You Would Say Malas Wah Kan Makan Buffet Ah.. Membazir Duit Saja.. But Honestly That Is Lots Of Bull.. Its Not How Much You Paid That Matter The Most.. Its The Time You Spend With Your Bros and Your Sis.. And To Me That Matter The Most. Now Its Syawal.. The Best Feeling Of It Is That You Share It Everyone.. Families And Friends.. Going Out Visiting Each Other Houses.. Wishing Everyone Well.. Taking Photos.. But Somehow This Year That Feeling Just Totally Gone.. Sometimes I Just Wanna Shout Hello I'm Here.. I'm Still Alive.. I'm Still Your Friend.. I'm Just A Sms/Call/Whatssap Away.. But I've Been Waiting And I've Been Wishing That Anyone Would Just Text Me Up.. Bah Lakastah Beraya Kitani.. Sometimes It Just Gets Me.. That Everyone Uses That Cliche Of An Excuse.. Too Busy With Work And Everything.. Come On Guys Stop Being Too Comfortable In Your Own Space.. Lets Go Out Have A Good Laugh.. Lets Make Memories Then Go On About With Your Life.. Honestly Aku Jealous Berabis Meliat Org Happy Happy Bergambar Ramai.. Berziarah Apa.. Seriously This Kind Of Feelings And I'm Sorry For Being Too Emotional Here.. But Honestly It Really Do Makes Me Feel Lonely As If I Do Not Have Any Friends At All.. And That Is Just One Mighty Troubling Thoughts.
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: