Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Another Random Raya Eve Snappy

 My Cara Melayu This Year.. Sandi Bah Sekalinya Basar Nauzubillah.. Baik Jua Deh Sampat Di Alter Ish Ish Ish
 I Called This Indigestion Starter Banar.. Nyaman Berabis.. My Faves But It Really Hurt Your Tummy Hence Why I Didn't It Much Anymore
 The Final Ramadhan Sunset.. Sayu Ah.. And Yes I Was On The Road Again Hahahaha And Yes Sungkai Siring Jalan Again But At Least I'm Not Alone This Time Around.. The Family Had A Buffet Siring Jeraya Ish Kinda Sungkai.. Hahaha
 Epic Cloud During The Last Few Mins Of Ramadhan.. I Swear To God At One Point The Clock Looks Like A Wing.. I Promise I'm Not Kidding
 Antah Apa Ulahnya Makai Sungkuk Bergambar.. Off To Bandar For A Last Minute Shopping Plus Us Guys Wanting To Enjoy Raya's Eve Experience Di Bandar.. Its Been Awhile Kali Ahh And Long Gone Those Old Days Where Everybody Rushes Out Doing Their Last Minute Shopping And You Have To Bloody Queue To Pay Your New Shoes And Such Haha
 While The Mom And Sisters Doing The Shopping.. And You've Got Nothing Else Better And Lots Of Time In Your Hand.. This Is The Perfect Time To Chill Out Having Gelato's
Before Balik Kb.. All Those Shopping And Walking And Rushing Makes The Tummy Super Hungry.. So Apalagi Try Out The New KFC's Drive Thru Service.. Well All I Can Say Is Kami Sakai But It Was A Fun Experience Haa Haa Haa
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: