Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mum, Dad & Myself

Mum And Dad Sharing Kuey Teow.. Romantic.. Heh Atu Pun Terpaksa.. Dua Dua Berpenyakitan Nda Dpt Luan Luan Diikut Nafsu Makan
Aaaaaa Yang Ani Namanya.. Kolo Mee Daging Hujan.. Hujan Pasal Kuahnya Menempiar Banyaknya



Actually These Photos Was Taken A Few Days Back.. Mum And Dad Was Feeling Super Hungry.. So We Drove In The Late Hour Looking For A Spot Of Food.. Since Its Already Very Late And Kb Is Not Very Known For Its Late Night Hour Eating Spots.. We Just Have To Drive All The Way To Seria.. Ehem Where Else Zuki Lerrr.. On The Way Day The 3 Of Us Have This Curhat Session.. From My Work.. To Our Current Financial Situation.. My Sisters.. My Responsibilities As Their Big Brother And Of Coz My Mum's Family..


I'm Not Gonna Go Into Details About All Of This But Its Been A Long Time Since The 3 Of Us Sat Down In One Place And Basically Pour Our Heart Out Albeit For A Short Time.. And Alhamdulillah The Relief Feeling We Got From Just Letting Everything Out Is Just So Very Uplifting.. Its Not Surprising That Dad Took Off His Mask And Basically Confess To Us About How Hard He Is Trying To Hold On To His Patience With All The Shits Thats Been Put Through Our Family.. As Usual He Makes Me Promise Not To Do Anything Stupid And Try The Best I Could To Hold My Patience.. But I Have To Confess It Is A Huge Ask..


And I Told Him I Can Only Be Patience To A Certain Time And To A Certain Limit And To Be Honest Those Guys Have Crossed My Limits A Dozen Times.. Maybe Its Because Im Getting Mature With Age.. Or Maybe I Didnt Realise I Can Be That Lil Bit Stronger And That Lil Patience.. But As I Confess To Allah Taala.. They Will One Day That Them Will Know Who Is My Dad.. And The Day Will Came Where All Their Hyprocisy And Ego Centric Nature Will Come Crashing Down.. Insya Allah

True To The Bone!

RicHteR

No comments: