Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wow... Its Tuesday..

Woke Up This Morning And As Usual I Looked Out The Window And WOW!... Berjual Manusia Lebih Untung Dari Berjual Unta.. Heh Heh Heh Heh.. Apakan Nadawah! Seriously I Looked Out The Window And Aiseymen Brada... Bright Sunshine.. Clear Blue Skies.. That Was A Surprise Especially When Yesterday Lambak Kiri And Close-By Area Was Badly Affected By Bush Fires.. But Of Coz There Still Traces Of Haze But It Is Just Not As Bad As Yesterday.. I Mean If It Is Gonna Be Like This Every Morning I Would Gladly Resume My Morning Run.. Darn Ive Been Missing It Badly.. You Know To Run In The Cold Morning Fresh Air.. And Running Towards The Sun Rise.. Well Nothing Beats Starting Ur Day Like That.. And I Just Hope Kb Is Getting Better As Well Coz I Really Miss Home Its Been A While Since I Went Back Home..
Well In Matters Of Running.. Im Missing My Usual Jogging Mates.. Bro Kuyat Is Away For A Course In SingSing And Mud Place For 9 Days.. And Jirul Who Is Also Away.. Currently I Do Believe On His Way Up To Base Camp.. He And His Friends Are Going Up To Mount Kinabalu So Best Of Luck Bro.. Be Safe.. Since Today Is A Tuesday And Its A Tasek Lama Day So I Would Be Alright.. But I Do Am Looking Forward Titin Joining Me Up Later On.. So Lai Titin Kemarin Dah Bro Bagi Kelonggaran No Running And Rehat.. But Today Its A Must Tuuuuu =)..
And The Mission To Make All My Mates The Active Bunch Is Keep On Going.. Hehehehhe
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: