Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Story So Far

Woke Up Early Today.. Had A Great Sleep Last Night It Rain Heavily Last Night.. Even Ryt Now Its Raining Heavily.. Hope Its Stops By 3 Later.. Coz Im In The Mood For Some Distance Jogging Today.. I Dont Think Jirul Is Joining Coz He Told Me He Needed Some Rest After Returning Home Yesterday From Kk.. Yup He Has Conquered Mount Kinabalu.. Cool Innit.. Anyway As I Was Saying The Day Started Early Today.. Dad Commute With Me To Bandar.. He Got A Seminar At His Ministry.. But First Pit Stop At K.K Koya In Telisai.. Aturan Tu eeee.. Then Off To Bandar.. Went To Salar N Serasa With The Director.. So My Dad Used My Car For The Day.. Iatah Berkisah Ni.. Ada Org Reving Bikenya.. Tau Tau Its My Dad.. Ahahahahahahaha Baru Tauuuuuu..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: