Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Tuesday Post

Owh God How Much I Hate Tuesdays.. It Just So Bloody Boring Isn't It.. They Said Monday Is The Most Boring Day But No Its Not.. Its Tuesdays.. Anyway I This Month Is A Sad Month For My Unit In The Office First Its Bibi Whose Brother Involved In A Bike Accident.. Then Just Last Week Boy Lost His Beloved Dad.. And Today Another Sad News Poji Just Lost An Uncle.. Thoughts Is For You And Your Family Eh..
Anyway Nothing Been Going On Today Pretty Much Just Sit Down At The Office Doing Nothing.. Played A Friendly Match Footie Yesterday With The Bagoks Ahahaha At Their Own Backyard At Gadong Hq.. 3-3 Draws.. And Yeah I Was Cheated Into Getting A Yellow Card Of Which Is Totally Bollocks Where I Just Put My Foot Down And This Guy Tot He Is A Pro Footballer Kick My Legs And Dropped Himself Like A Sack Of Potatoes Ridiculously Embarassing.. And To My Surprise He Even Confronted Telling Me It Was Me Who Tackled Him.. Duhhh Walaupun Polis.. Alum Ku Gagar Geng Jantah Kan Tahi Palat Ani..
Yup Thats About It Really Stayed Home All Night Last Night.. Jirul Did Txted Me Up But Im Just Too Tired To Go Out Sorry Guys.. Hehe

True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: