Monday, May 11, 2009

And Last Sunday

Yupppp U Guys Guess It Ryt.. Went To The Mall Yesterday Afternoon With Jirul Zulo And Lyza To Watch This Movie.. Have To Admit Wasnt Really A Star Trek.. But For Sure After Watching This Movie Im Surely The Band Wagon Now.. Heee.. I Was Kinda Sleepy Coz We Been Out Having Breakfast At Nasi Kaya Kandar.. Then Just Go Browsing For Cars..

And I Even Told The Guys Im Sure Am Gonna Fall Asleep But I Didnt I Was Deep In Concentration Most Of The Time And I Really Do Enjoy It.. Go Watch It I Think By Far The Best Movie Ive Ever Watch In 2009 Hell It Even Beat Wolverine.. And For Damn Sure It Beats Watchmen.. Hahaha.. So Now I Just Cant Wait For Transformer 2 And Harry Potter To Beat It.. Ya Lorrrr.. Btw Jirul Its Nyota Uhuru Bukan Nyola La....

I Bit U Farewell And Good Luck :P

Owh And A Note Try Out Lil Hub Cafe In Kiarong.. Very Nice Place.. Cosy Place.. Friendly Staff.. Worth The Money..

True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: