Saturday, January 24, 2009

When That Vulnerable Feelings Crept In

So Here I Am.. With An Eyebag And A Mug Of Coffee While The Office Mate Being An Absolute Joker Singing Agnes's Matahari.. Yoooo Gila Ko Ah Awal Pagi Dgr Lagu Cani..!!! I Think Today Im Joining GBoy's Group Of Having Panda Eyes..
I Dont Think I Sleep At All Last Night.. And Myself Being Half Awake Trying To Compose Something In Here.. When Things Happen Unexpected Right InFront Of My Eyes It Really Tested My Character.. I Tried To Console Myself And Keep My Mouth Shut But There Is Something Wanting To Throw It All Out.. So Im Choosing The Safer Way.. The Clever Way Not To Talk It All Out But To Put It In Words And Sentences..
When Things Arent Going Ur Way.. Yupp We Really Do Feel Unsecure About It Especially If We Tried Ever So Hard To Make Things Better.. But Everything Just Keep On Tumbling Back.. No.. Thrown Back At Ur Face As If We Were Just A Tiny Leaf In The Middle Of The Road Being Swept Aside.. No Significant At All..
I Know Some Will Say Snap Out Of It Already But I Aint A Robot That Got No Feeling At All Being Connected By A Wire Control From A Room Doing What Its Been Instructed To Do So.. No.. Pls Allow Me To let It Out Even If You All Wondering What The Hell Am I Blabbing About.. For At The End Of Day.. I Have To Be What I Got To Be And I Have To Be Who Am I To Be.. Which Is Being Myself And Nobody Else..
Thank You All =)

No comments: