Tuesday, January 13, 2009

That Gloomy Tuesday

Two Days In The Row The Weather Has Been Really Kind.. Heard Over It A Person Is Being Sick Of It.. Missing The Humidity And The Hot Weather Ahahaha Nda Bersyukur Kurnia Tuhan Bah Ni..
Yes Its Slows Everything.. We Stuck At Home.. It Makes Us Feel Lazy But Just Enjoy It While It Last.. At Least U Can Have Some Quality Rest At Home, More Time With The Family.. Well Just Being Positive With What On Hand Wont Kill Right..
So Here Am I With A Mug Of Hot Milo Mixed With Oat Meal And Cream Crackers On The Side Thinking What Shud I Type On For Today.. Pretty Glad Able To Clear My Work For The Day So I Am Free For The Time Being.. I Was Thinking What Should I Have For Lunch Later On With The Rain Just Keep On Pouring It Really Makes U Think Twice To Go Out And Tough The Rain..
Hope Dapik Wants To Play Squash With Me Later On.. Its Been Days Now Since Im Being Active.. So Finger Cross On That.. I Think Thats About It For Now.. Need To Enjoy My Light Breakfast.. Darghhh

No comments: