Tuesday, January 24, 2023

A Slow Day

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Tuesday, 24th January 2023.

I'm having a long weekend withdrawal today. To the point that I didn't go for a meeting or a site inspection for one of my projects. And also I need to start finalizing the BQ for another two projects. Wow, this is very bad. I should be busy slugging with work yet here I am making an unnecessary update and sounding so bloody negative.

Okaylah ada udah timbul kesadaran ku. Need to gain my focus back. Hahaha, I suppose my new post would be more like this kali as I cannot really give a full commitment to blogging every day. And also more importantly, I will try to limit the sharing of personal information here on my blog. Just sikit sikit saja lah ahhhh. Let's be mysterious as you matured into adulthood. Eseh!

W

No comments: