Friday, May 06, 2022

Finally! An Update

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


So how was your Raya celebration this year guys? I hope everyone is safe, sound, and healthy. It's quite a roller coaster of Ramadhan and Raya experience for me. 

Covid-19 really did a mark this year on lots of people, me included. The anticipation of celebrating Raya this year was a bit muffled when almost everyone apart from myself here at home got hit by covid-19, three days before Raya eve!

As a Muslim, there is nothing much you can do but redha or be at peace with what's happening. We must believe in Qada and Qadar, which I see as a reminder from Allah to find the beauty of Syawal in the simplest manner.

Fast forward its day 9 now since the news broke that a few members of my in-law's family got covid-19. While most of them are now recovering and free of it. My wife decided to take an extra day precaution. So I will only be able to have a proper Raya with her tomorrow (Saturday, 07/05/2022).

Moving forward, I am still not fully sure if I will be able to blog again full time. However, for all time's sake, a few updates week in and week out should suffice for now. Mind you, writing helps my mind ease a little bit and also helps to improve my writing grammar!

Anyway, this is for now, so I leave you guys with this post. Stay safe and stay healthy everyone! Take care!

|W|

No comments: