Thursday, May 16, 2019

Monday 13/05/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Seventh day of Ramadhan 1440H.

Monday yang terasa sangat malas. 

Sian my Wife akhir banar ku ambil ya balik keraja today. I had my performance appraisal interview with my Manager. Mun ada performance bonus this year siuk ni. Sekali dragging tia sampai pukul 3.15pm atu rushing ku turun ke opis hahaha. And it was super langang when i arrived at her office.

Stopping by at Rimba Point again membali ubat batuk di Guardian. Hopefully this will be our last bottle. 

Super hot day mix with me being super sleepy. Haiyaaa i really can't wait to arrive at home.

Been craving for my Wife's sambal penyet so made a few stops di Pasar Borong apa to buy supplies then di Hua Ho kilanas lagi. Barutah balik ke umah but it felt all worthwhile now that i had this for sungkai. Alhamdulillah, thanks dear Wife.


Finally got this one settled. All measured and the deposit has been paid as well. Cua liat tu kantung aaa menempiar bah banyak hahahaha. 3 pasang ku tempah this year and it cost me $90.

WADi

No comments: