Monday, May 28, 2018

Sunday 27/05/2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sunday saja ni!



Sigh! Its stinks! It hurts!



Woke up late pasal i have to ease my hurting after Liverpool lost their final. Its not so much about them losing but more to the manner on how they lose the game. Sigh!

So once i all well and up. I went out with my wife for some groceries shopping. Kinda craving for begedil daging by mum. Mesti disampaikan tu pasalnya penting tu penting.


Just before sungkai well an hour before menggulung begedil tah kami laki bini with the help of my lil sis Alai Hazimah. Kerja senang pun berjurit bah kah kah kah.





Caya this is my first time turun for a run since my last run a few weeks ago. I didn't had any confidence yang aku akan perform but alhamdulillah managed to hit 2 km. Forget the pace i was never known for a speedy runner. Happy man i am!



Craving for begedil satisfied! Sodap alhamdulillah. And i had limau kasturi ping as well. It was good!


Another craving satisfied! Didn't fancy drinking nescafe fearing i might stayed up all night. Nganya masa ku buat grocery shopping atu mcm nampak usulnya arah fridge atu mcm ermmmm.


Again. Another craving satisfied hahahahaha. Baruya alah alah org betian bh liur ani.


WADi




No comments: