Thursday, December 21, 2017

The Saturday 9th of December 2017


Waking Up Early Pasal Aku Kononnya Kan Jog. But Then Again My Cough Was Still Being A Difficult Bitch So I Won't Gamble Myself With A Jog.


One Way Of Me Fighting My Cough Is Having Redoxon Daily. Hopefully This Will Help Strengthen My Anti-Body System.





Biasalah Kalau Udah Saturday Lepak Tah Ku Dengan C Khun. Since I Haven't Had Any Breakfast. Had A Heavy Brunch Tah Ku With Hot Buns And Seama Kuey Teow.



BIla My Wife Tanya My Whereabout. Showed Her These Two Photos. Why Two Photos Well The First One Atu C Khun Nda Makai Shades So Mau Mau Tah Jua Bergambar Makai Shade Hahahaha. Since Kedia Cuti So We Went For Some Window Shopping Di Yayasan. Window Shopping Jadi Menyupping Hahaha Banartah Tu.


My Wife Always Talks About Getting A Headphone Di Officenya. So I Bought Her One. But She Told Me She Wanted A Proper Headphone Not Earphone. Oppss My Bad!


No comments: