Monday, October 09, 2017

Hey October!


I'm The First One In Today So I'm Gonna Use The Quiet Time Well And Do A Quick Update. Sorry Guys For Being Slow With My Update. But Hey If You Know Me Well Then You Should Know When I Update My Blog It Gonna Be Lots At One Time Haha.

A New Month Of October Is Here. And The Last Few Weeks Of September As Well As The Early Days Of October Has Been Quite A Draining Time In Term Of Financially For Me. Kereta Ku Menyambung Minta Usai And The Amount Pun Limpas $500. Knocked Out Punch Ku Banar Nda Ku Badusta Eh. My Budget For The Rest Of October Goes Haywire Tarus Lah. And All I Can Say Is Tawakal Saja Kan Menyampaikan Ke Tarikh Terima.

Anyhoot I Think That's About It For Now. In Shaa Allah Perlahan-lahan Kang Ku Meng Update My Blog Ani. Ikut Kerajinan Ku Lah Tu Aa. So Have A Good Week Ahead Guys!


No comments: