Friday, September 22, 2017

I've Been Lazy.


It's Quarter To 3 Am. I Just Woke From A Long Night Sleep. I Was Under Medication Tadi. Man Those Asthma Pills Really Knocked You Off In An Instant.

I Haven't Been Updating My Blog In Almost A Week. Geez, Just Like The Title Of This Blog. I Am Too Lazy To Check When Is The Last Entry. 

Busy With Work? Not Really It Has Been A Slow Week. Add Up To The Fact That I Am Suffering From A Bad Cough Due To Viral Infection. Again! Plus Knowing That Its Going To Be An Another Long Weekend. You'll Get Lazy. My Current Project Kinda Slows Down Because We Are Still Waiting For Directions From A Few Ministries. Hated That Because It Messes With My KPi.

This Bloody Cough Really Screw My "Me Trying To Lose Weight Vol. 1M Times" Schedule. My Colleague At Work Already Managed To Reach 6Km. And I Am Still Coughing Like Mad. Hopefully After Seeing The Doctor Earlier Today Will Help Heals Me Faster.

Owh God! I'm Starving But Makan Nasi Will Be A Bad News Especially When It Is About 2:55 Am In The Morning. My Wife Offered To Make Me A Cup Of Hot Milo. Didn't Fancy Waking Up Nor Walking Out Of Our Room. Gonna Hold It Til Morning And Then Have A Proper Breakfast. 

So I Bid You Adieu For Now. 



No comments: