Tuesday, April 07, 2015

April Babies

Alhamdulillah Thanks To Allah.. Chapter 34 Of My Life Dah Tamat Dah.. Ups And Downs.. The Loved Ones That I Lost While I'm On That Journey.. It Has Been A Great Journey.. All The Dugaan The Cabaran.. Rezeki Yang Diturunkan.. Sakit Yang Diberikan.. Bahagia Yang Dihadiahkan.. Kesedihaan Yang Dicubakan.. Semuanya Aku Redha.. The Best Part Of Birthday Is Receiving Greetings From Families And Friends And I Received Lots Of Love From Everyone And I Will Forever Be Grateful.. The Best Feeling In The World When So Many Remember Your Birthday.. Thanks Everyone!



Fun Fact Part One.. Durang Kan Surprise Lah Sangat But Mum Was So Obvious Bila Nyuruh Aku Jangan Jalan And Tunggu Babah Balik Hahaha.. I Went To Watch Footie Then Balik Ke Rumah Memang Aku Expected La Durang Kan Surprise Aku.. Kedapatan Keh Keh Keh..


Also Wishing Yana aka Bebeh Happy Birthday As Well.. She Shared The Same Birthday With Me Tak Sangka Kan.. Masa Kami Baru Baru Kanal Tau Tau Sama Birthday.. Saprais.. Happy Birthday Beh.. Siuk Usul Kamu Celebrate Aa.. In Fact I Known A Few Who Share The Same Birthday As Mine Jua.. So Siuk Jua Lah.


And Also To Gboy Aka Malique Khai.. Birthday Falls On The 5th of April.

Til My Nest Post.. Take Care Everyone!

TRue To THe BOne!
W


"April Babies Are Awesome!"

No comments: