Sunday, November 16, 2014

A Sunday Post

Doing A Blog Update On A Sunday Ciyus? And Its Raining At The Moment.. And Yes I Was In The Office At This Moment Because?
This Is Why.. Part Of My Unofficial Job Description Is To Monitor The Landscape In Kb's Industrial Area In Short Cek Rumput Bah.. And The Best Time To Take Photos After A Cut Is During Saturday Afternoon Or On Sundays Because Less Traffic, No Cars On The Side Of The Road You Know The Whole Joint.
Another Reason Why I Turned Up In The Office Was Because I Woke Up Quiet Early Today.. And Racing Rivals Was In My Mind Hahaha Plus Kinda Planning To Clean Sonya Later On Hopefully The Weather Will Be Drier Than Right Now..  Damn Man She Desperately Needs A Wash.
Listening To K'naan - Hurt Me Tomorrow.. First Time Heard It While I Was On My Way Back To Kb From Bandar And I Actually Didn't Know The Title Of That Song So Kinda Eyeballing It On Google And Voila Found It And Ahem Downloaded It.. So I Had This Weird But Yet Funny Dream Last Night.. I Was Super Condescending Owh My Goodness I Was Also Being Sarcastic Yet Caring You Know Just Like Those Old Uncles Who Is Being Mean With Their Word Yet Very Affectionate If That Makes Any Sense..
I Would Love To Share More When It Comes To Feelings And Such.. I Have This Longing To Just Wanna Share With You Guys About My Recent Heartbreak  But I Suppose I Just Don't Want To Be That Kind Of Person Whom Others Not So Much About Yet The Hardly Knows Me Personally. Am I Hurting? Yes I Am But I Do Not Want To Be Bitter And Angry To Others All The Time.. Cukup Tah With That Person Saja.. 

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: