Saturday, August 09, 2014

Last Thursday

 I Honestly Miss My Table 4.. Batah Eh Durg Atu Kan Buka Banar Tah

Site Visit With Our Enforcement Team Then Stopping By Berkunjung Hari Raya Arah Umah C Musa
Kuat Handsome Ku Atu Aaa Hahaha Puiii Went To Bandar Early With My Mom Because I Have A Few Errands And Meeting To Meet.. And Otw Ke Bandar Berkisah Saw This One Van Full Of Durian Apalagi Babuku She Goes Nuts Tais Liur.. Mana Nda Atukan Masang Aircon Udah Masih Jua Masuk Baunya..
 One Of The Meeting Was With Daffy.. One Of The Reason Why I Join The Membership Is Because Of My Grandma.. Yes Some Laugh Me Saying Aku Jual Jamu Lah Apa.. But They Saying That Because They Didn't Know What The Product Is All About Nda Jaa.. Ambil Positif Saja..
Breaks My Heart To See Her This Frail This Weak.. Mudahan Tah The Product Can Help Her Gets Better.. Amin Yarabbal Alamin


I Really Hope Thursday Tahlil Ani Selalu Dibuat.. I Just Love How Close The Family Are Right Now..
Aftermath Of The Highway Stuff Earlier.. Kesian Jua Udah Nya Tais Liur.. Berkat Jua Kan Mendulur Indung Ani.. Nda Ja

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!

W

No comments: