Saturday, July 19, 2014

We're Doing Dam Dam Dum Aidilfitri Again




First Pit Stop Sungkai Arah Umah Durg C Wan.. Since Its Close To DST Hq And We Were Thinking Mun Sungkai Luar Rushing Berabis.. So Sushi Yahoooooooooooooo










 A Friend Send Me This And I Was Laughing Because I Remember The Time When They Took The Selfie I Was Thinking.. I'm Gonna Photobombed It.. Hence The Paot Bit Hahahahahah
By Far The Most Epic Cum Disturbing Cum I Love Every Moment Of It NDa Menyasal Ku Ikut Walau Last Minute Photo You Would Ever Seen With Me Innit


And WE WON! Beaten 4 Years Ago.. Came Back And Won.. Yihaaaaaaaaaa Thanks KFM!


What's Fitting Then Too End The Night At KFM.. I Love It! Thank You Allah For The Beautiful People Surrounding My Life..

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: