Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Lets Story Story

Been On Hiatus For A Few Days A Bit Busy With Work And Honestly My Mind Is Wandering Off.. I Really Am Worried About The Condition Of My Grandpa.. He Is Looking So Very Frail.. Very Weak.. 
This Is The Latest Photo Of Him.. Taken Earlier Today.. Yesterday He Has A Complication Where His Sugar Level Drop.. That Was Worrying.. And Since He Is Already Old The Doctor Ease Down On The Medication Because It May Lead To A Few More Complications.. So At This Moment All We Can Do Is To Hope And Pray To Allah To Give To Him What Is The Best For Him.. In Sha Allah Kami Semua Redha..
This Was Taken Last Monday.. I Had An Asthma Attack.. And To Be Honest I Haven't Recovered From My Cough In Fact Prior To That It Was Getting Worse.. So I Decided To Stop By My Granny's Place In Lambak And Nebulized Myself.. I Feel Great Afterwards.. But Then The Next Morning I Was Suffering With Bad Headache.. Vomited Five Times And Was Feeling Dizzy The Whole Day..
This Is A Rant! I Mean For $4.50 You Ought To See A Yummy Looking Kolo Mee.. Hell Even Zuki's Kolo Mee Looks Delicious.. This Is Just Abysmal.. Bakal Saja Lapar.. And The Price Itself.. Seriously That Is The Same Price With Cheezbox Kolo Mee And That Is Super Delicious And Bloody Worthed.. But This!! Aduhai!
Too Bad Its Not A Hot Steamy Fresh From The Oven.. Still Tho Its Bloody Delicious! Had A Quick Breakfast With Kawanku Yang Keraja Di Tailan.. Ya Berpadah Ya Balik Sekajap For The Weekend.. So Menyampati Tah Kami Sekajap..
And I Went For A Haircut Afterwards.. And Awu Kebiasaan Udah Lapas Bergunting Tarus Cuci Rambut.. Better And Refreshing That Way.. Nganya Nda On Sorg Ani Mengnyempoh.. Nda Ku Puas Rasanya.. Kalau Tukang Gunting Ku Sorg Atu.. Nyaman Tu Ya Menggarukan Apalagi.. Too Bad Balik Tah Ya Jua.. And I Doubt He Will Be Back..

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: