Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Lil BIt About The Last Few Days

If You're An Avid Reader Of My Blog, You Would Probable Be Aware How Stressful I Was These Last Few Days With Work.. So I Decided To Go To The Capital And Had Coffee Or Shall I Say Reliving My Social Life For A Night.. I Said To Myself To Hell With It Just Drive Even If The Next Day Is A Working Day.. So I Hook Up With The Usual Suspects.. Syafiq And His Parent.. And Had A Quick Chat Session At Citis Square Gloria Jeans Joint!

Didn't Even Know What To Order Here.. So I Opted For The Ice Chocolate Drink.. Banar Tah It Taste Good Tho!
Yatah Kali Usulnya Kalau C Wan Kana Marahi Time Bertalipun Ahh Hahahahaha
Icy If You're Reading 15% Tuuuu Aaaaaa On My Consultation Fee.. Timbul Jadi Uban Kali Aaaa Luan Berpikir Ani.. And Syafiq Do Not Stalk My IG And Leaving #Lol Comment On My Photo.. #Lol
 Had A Great Shoulder Session Yesterday.. Still The Power Is Very Low But I Keep On Saying To Myself.. Do Not Rush It.. Just Feel It Through.. And To Say That In Malay Language.. Main Nyaman Saja Dulu.. Well My Shoulder Is All Sore Up.. And Yes I Need To Focus More On My Arms As Well.. Need To Try And Define It A Bit..
Had A Quick Run Around After Gym Yesterday.. Weather Looks Too Great So Why Should I Stay In And Run On The Treadmill.. Agreed?

 And Yes I Got To Enjoy This View.. Orange Sunset With Dark Cloud Moving In.. Masha Allah!
Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: