Monday, September 16, 2013

They Do Need To Explain More On This

 Number 3 Switching On Lighs Between Sunrise And Sunset.. I Don't Get That.. So Are They Saying You Can't Switch On Your Lights During Daytime? Then Its Kinda Bollocks Because If You All Notice Shell Vehicles And Mindef Vehicles All Switch On Their Lights During Daytime.. Even Myself If I'm Using Dual Lane Road Switched On My Spotlight.. That Matter Need Re-Addressing
Number 13. Line Or Signs On Vehicle Meaning? Stripe Vinyl Is It? If That Is The Case Then Its Totally Nothing Got To Do We Driving.. And Number 19 Mandatory White Light At The Front..? Explanation? Is It Applicable To Cars That Has RDL Or Running Daylight Lamp To Switch It On.. Or Its An Offense To Have One In Your Car Even If It Is Factory Fitted? And If That Is What Its All About I Suppose The Committee Who Put This In The List Is Living In A Dinosaur Age..

Look Before Anyone Thinks That I'm Here Just To Rant.. Then You Are Wrong.. I'm Very Much With The Authority On This Matter.. Especially With The Number Of Accident Happening On Our Road.. For That Number With Our Small Population.. That Is A Very High Ratio.. But I Do Believe There Are A Few Matters That Needs Clearing And I Think Its Best That Relevant Authorities Put A Hard Stand On The Way People Drive.. Jangan Tah Membuang Masa Concentrationg On Hal Remeh Temeh Seperti Sticker Atu Apa.. Because There Is A Lot Of Idiot Out There Who Drives Like They Think They Own The Fucking Road Out There.. Just A Thought.. 
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: