Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Just An Update

Feeling Super Tired From Last Night Session.. Mind You Even Though We Weren't Lifting Heavy But The Amount Of Reps And Games Is Very High.. With Cardio Then Chest, A Few Abs In Between (No Wonder My Abs Is Hurting Even When I Sneeze) Then Hitting Our Triceps With Again High Reps And Then Legs.. Almost A Full Body Workout Innit.. Which Makes Me Wonder if I Haven't Bought Any Supplement Today I Probably Be Feeling Restless Today And With Today Is Tuesday Had To Do A Bit More Cardio Later But I Would Just Speed Walking A Bit Of Running.. And Probably I Be Hitting The Sack Early Tonight.. Can't Be Bothered To Stay Up Late These Days.. Need To Get A Good Rest Or Else I Won't Be Enjoying My Morning.. The Question Here Now Is Whether To Have My Hydroxycut Mix Drink Before Cardio Later Or No?
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: