Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Tired Post

Cam Lobster Laaa... Haha
Tuuu Tuuu Rini AH ahahaha
(Photos Courtesy Of Prince Charming)


Haloooooooo Badeh Badeh.. Feeling Absolutely Tired And Burned Ryt Now.. Its The 3rd Day Of Rehearsal For National Day At The National Stadium... It Was Freaking Today But Not As Bad As Yesterday.. I Almost Got A Heatstroke From It.. Thank God.. But Then Ive Got A Blinding Headache Soon After..
At least The Today Morning Session Is Not As Bad As The Afternoon Session.. Pls Pls Just Make It Morning Session Only.. At Least The Morning Heat Is Bearable.. So Now Im Just Chilling Cant Be Bothered To Turn Up To The Office.. Im Just loving It Right Now Sitting Back.. Owh Owh Ive The Seeds New Song In My Collection Ryt Now.. Owhh No Can I Say That Out Loud?? Hahahaha
Anyway Cherrio I Post The Photos Of My Own Collection During The Rehearsal Day But For Now... I just Took A Few From A Friend's Blog.. Thanks PC.. Gotta Continue Downloading Songs...

No comments: