Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Morning Post

Hello Everyone.. Good Morning.. Bright Sunshine.. Clear Blue Skies.. It Just Makes U Smile All The Way.. Wow.. Im So Upbeat Raring To Go Today.. Wow.. I Just Used Wow Twice.. Wow.. Now Thats 3 Times.. Thats Weird.. It Must Be Ive Got Seriously Nothing To Type.. My Mind Cant Figure What To Type.. There Is Nothing Of Any Interest To Me That Makes Me Want To Do Any Snappy Snappy..

Went To The Gym Last Night.. And Now My Body Is All Aching.. Doing A Superset Twice In Two Days.. Really Hurting Those Muscle Haha.. The Abs Is Still At Pain.. I Cant Even Laugh Out Loud Coz Everytime I Do That.. I Feel The Strain.. Hell It Even Strain When I Sneez.. Nice Lets Tighten The Abs

Owh Checked Out Yana's Blog And I Just Cant Really Read Her Composition In Malay Without Laughing.. Seriously Its Like Reading a Primary 6 Composition Hahahahaha.. Tu lah.. Kan Speaking Saja Kaja Atu.. That Speaking This Speaking.. See What Had It Done To Ur Malay.. But Hell At Least U'Ve Tried.. Fair Play On That..

No comments: