Monday, September 22, 2008

Dumby Dumm Dumm Draw Now

LIVERPOOL 0 - 0 STOKE CITY

A Great Start from Us When Gerrard Scored from a Freekick.. I was Estatic.. Lit Up The Happy Stick.. Well To One Its The Cancer Stick but why?? :p.. talk to my mates.. I Couldnt be Happier.. Moments Later I look up The Scoreboard It Showed 0 - 0.. Wait It Tick? I Even Try To Convince Myself.. most pro'ly Espn Didnt Realised that n havent change the scoreboard..

Then There was the Replay.. Oh Darn The Goal Wasnt Allowed apparently bcoz of Someone is Offside, Early Infringement.. Or The Ref Didnt Get His Ball Wet By his Lady.. pfttt.. And it turn-out to be a disappointing game... in Which Stoke City Put on 10 men defend behind the ball plus an invisible Great wall of China just about 3 yard from the Goal Post...

Hahahahahahaha.. Ah well MAnuRe N ChelsKi Draw As Well.. Now The Arse-Nal Leading The Table Toobiiiiiidoooooo.. Biiiiiiiidooooooooo.. Biiiiiiidoooooooooo.. Blergggggghhh

No comments: