Saturday, August 16, 2008

Shocked...


Saturday, 16-08-2008


At The office ryt nw but my mind stayed in KB.. Got a phone call from dad yesterday.. Grandpa's being stretchered by an ambulance.. so i jump out of bed.. Showered n juz drove out to KB.. Arrived at the emergency room was informed by the nurse he's been moved to the ICU ward.. Hearing to that my heart just sink in..


After waiting for quite sometimes omly then we were allowed to see him, my god it breaks my heart to see he was in deep pain.. he cant even speak to us.. At One moment he just pause n looked at me n thru his eyes he was trying to tell me he in pain.. For that moment i just cant hold of my tears..


Finally the doctor gave us the "411".. Apparently he got an infection on his urinary system thus infected his kidneys.. n also his respiratory system is enfected too.. thus make it hard for him to breath.. n just pro'ly his brain his infected as well.. even the doctor was telling us he might pull it thru.. he might not


CMon U Old Champ.. GET WELL.. Get Better.. Coz We all Loves You..

No comments: